Thursday, February 14, 2008

YOHHH PEOPLE[:

Its Valentine's Day today. Happy Valentine's Day to all. Woke up around 9am today. Early uh. Hahah. Used Comp awhile till Maybe 11plus? Den went t eat and went down. My father was waiting to Fetch me to Mum's there and I waited for them to eat at th CoffeeShop, After that, They fetched me to Simei Ite and i went down. My interview was 2.30pm and i was there like 1.15pm, early uh? Hahah. I was like alone laa. Waited and waited, Finally it was my turn for th interview, The lecturer(I suppose?) was asking me so Many questions laa. Quite Nervous also. He also asked me why i kept using word like Maybe, Quite and all. Lawls. He asdked about my Hobby, why i chose thos course and alot laa. Lawls. Dont know what to answer also. Btw, He show me the picture of the uniform, I think its lyk eeeyerr. Not nice laa. Know what he told me??

The interviewer said Something like: Are you prepared To let your friends cut your hair? Not afraid?
Me: Nevermind la, Let them Cut lor. I also Cut their Hair Back.

Actually My answer Is a Hell No laa. But Seems like No choice eh. Sacrifice for the course i want =.=
(Btw, The course i chose was Nitec In Hair Fashion And Design)

After the interview, went home, and here i am, Dont know whether I'll be going out later anot[:

kkzsx.Bye.

No comments: