Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Okay, Was Lazy to post actually, But since i said i will post in the morning so yea, Here i am. Okay, Yesterday(Tuesday) Didnt do anything much in the Morning. Afternoon, went to my house's downstair Void Deck, met up with Hazel and ate Cup Noodles, Like Again =.= Chit-Chatted And Slacked until 5 plus I suppose? I went home. And Hazel Went to meet her friend. Okay, Den i went out at 7 plus again. Met Zw at Compass Point and Headed down to Hougang Plaza, On the Train, we were Chatting, and Playing PSP and i dint realised we had passed Hougang Station Already. Den we went down at Kovan Station And took a train Back to Hougang. And When we Reached Hougang Plaza, he ate and we chatted. Don't know why, I suddenly Realised That Hazel was saying that we meet at Hougang Point, I was Mistaken that she said meet at Hougang Plaza =.= Lawls. In the end, Hazel still came with her friend. Met Her around 9 plus i guess .Zw accompanied me to wait for them and when they arrived, he went off. Thanks Zw[: Went to KFC t eat But her friend went off after awhile. After eating, walked to the Bus Stop and Talked on the phone with Hazel. Hahah! After that, chatted with my di on the phone. Hahah. I think Thats AlL for yesterday. K. bye.

No comments: